Testing Post Jan 31January 31, 2015 in Blog
- Why Import from China?
- What Do You Need to Import?
- How to Find Home Run Products to Import and Sell on Amazon
- Beyond Alibaba – How to Find Great Suppliers
- How to Get Rock Bottom Prices & Low MOQs
- Don’t Get Scammed – How to Ensure You Receive High-Quality Products
- How to Ship Your Products from China Easily, Cheaply, and Quickly
What you need
- $2000-5000 for purchasing products
- An Amazon.com Sellers Central account
What you don’t need
- To be physically present in America or have an American EIN, SSN, or Business
- Have any Chinese language knowledge
Nice to have as you grow
- A customs broker
- A Third-Party Logistics company (3PL)
- A Freight Forwarder
- An Inspection company in China
Dave Bryant has been importing from China for over 10 years and has started numerous product brands. He sold his multi-million dollar ecommerce business in 2016 and create another 7-figure business within 18 months. He’s also a former Amazon warehouse employee of one week.