Episode 52: Holiday PlanningNovember 24, 2016 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Hey this is Mike, I’m going to be doing a solo podcast today. Grant had business to tend to, so we’re going to put a hold on our series about Getting Off Amazon. Instead, I’m going to talk about ColorIt and our plans for the holiday season. This episode may be a little late to the party, but there is still some value in it.
We at ColorIt started planning for the holidays at least 6 months ago. So these plans have been in the works for a while. I’ll give you some tips I learned from ColorIt’s first holiday season and what sort of promotions and deals you can expect from ColorIt this holiday season.
- Why you should start planning for the holidays 6 months out.
- How to avoid running out of inventory.
- Remember to stock up through Chinese New Year.
- My ECommerceFuel Live Talk
- Our holiday lead magnet on ColorIt.
- How we use Facebook in our marketing.
- Our Black Friday information.
- The 12 Days of Christmas Promotion
- The importance of Organic Engagement.
Remember we do a live podcast on our Facebook page every Monday, If you like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/ecomcrew you can join us for the episodes.
Resources Mentioned Today:
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!