We are back together for a new episode of Ecom Crew podcast! Today we talk about the things we’re gearing up to do. We have a lot of exciting things in the pipeline and we’re happy to share them with you guys! We reflect back on our first quarters and what this quarter has told us about our businesses moving forward.
Mike wants to remind you about his upcoming trip to China and the mastermind and meetups he wants to organize. He’ll be gone for quite a long time, so the next few Ecom Crew episodes will be pre-recorded and not live on Facebook.
Grant has been putting his nose to the grindstone and has reached his own conclusions from the first quarter’s performance.
Our conversation today includes:
- Mike’s upcoming trip to China.
- Grant’s overview of his first quarter.
- The growth of Amazon and the issues it causes both Mike and Grant.
- Why it is important to network in e commerce.
- Why you should build your business separate from Amazon.
- Mike’s search for a second-in-command.
- Grant’s search for an executive assistant.
- Our shipping and supplier woes.
- Mike’s “value first” promotion.
- Common mistakes small businesses make.
- The pros and cons of expanding your Amazon business to Amazon Canada.
Although we won’t be doing live episodes for a while, you can be involved in our live show if you like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ecomcrew.
Resources Mentioned Today:
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!