Welcome to Episode 344 of the EcomCrew podcast! Dave and I are back with our usual banters and some sweet tactics for you to try out to improve your revenue on Amazon.
One of the wisest things you can do as an entrepreneur is to take note of the things that worked for other sellers and try implementing them into your own business.
In this episode, Dave and I talk about 7 Amazon hacks we’ve used for our own listings, how they work, and how they can benefit you.
- Hack #1: Strive to get an Amazon badge – 5:40
- Hack #2: Use Brand Analytics to Your Advantage – 8:50
- Hack #3: Add questions to your listings – 12:58
- Hack #4: Be vigilant about your products’ measurements – 15:38
- Hack #5: Use a refunds manager – 18:40
- Hack #6: Use an IP accelerator – 21:30
- Hack #7: Add foreign keywords in your back end – 24:27
If you want more advanced Amazon hacks, you can read the blog post written by our content writer Christine. It contains detailed steps to how you can improve traffic to your listing, save on fees, and more.
And to ensure your success on Amazon, you can get our book, Amazon Domination, for free! Dave and I wrote this book to help our fellow entrepreneurs navigate Amazon better and to help them avoid the common pitfalls third-party sellers make.
All you’re going to pay for is the shipping fee, and we’ll send you a free copy of the book.
What did you think of this episode? Do you want us to continue our friendly banters? Leave a comment below or write a short review over on iTunes.
Until next time, happy selling!