2018 just rolled in and there’s no better time to set goals for the fresh year than today. I think everyone should be doing something like this, as having clear and sharp goals keeps you from getting distracted by seemingly important but meaningless things. It helps you focus your time and resources on the things that truly matter.
I put together 18 goals (yes, I did 18 to be cheesy) that I’m going to work towards achieving this year. It’s a collection of goals for Terran (our holding company for ColorIt, IceWraps, Tactical, and WildBaby), for EcomCrew, and for my personal life as well.
Below are my 2018 goals (in no particular order) which I will explain in detail in today’s podcast:
- Develop 50 new products
- Launch on Amazon Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and eventually, Australia
- Optimize our Amazon listings to increase sales by 50%
- Improve PPC
- Implement the concepts in the book Traction in our business
- Reach $10 million in revenue with a 10% net profit
- Lose 12 lbs
- Record 100 episodes of the podcast
- Launch a new version of ecomcrew.com
- Launch 4 new courses
- Speak at at least 4 industry events
- Hike 80 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail
- Take an epic 2-week vacation
- Visit the Philippines office at least once
- Read 4 books (I know, I know… 4 books aren’t a lot but I’m not really a book reader so please don’t laugh at me)
- Hand off my Facebook ads to other people within the company
- Come up with at least one new tactic that no one else is doing
- Never lose sight of the bigger picture: create 5 star products that people will truly love and continue to enjoy what I’m doing
That’s a pretty long list; some of the items are harder than the others, but they’re all clear goals that will guide our efforts this year. What are your goals? Feel free to share them in the comments below.
Interested in creating your own million dollar brand importing products from China? Mike and Dave will show you exactly how you can do it to with their Importing Kick @#$ Products from China Course. Read more about the course.