E213: FBA Fees, Product Targeting and PPC Updates, Amazon Photography Service and Dave on The VergeJanuary 10, 2019 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
It’s the start of a new month and a whole new year, so Dave and I bring you some of the latest from the marketplace we all know and ‘love’.
The title is a good indicator of what we’re covering in today’s show. But there are some, like Amazon Product Targeting, that we introduced in the previous updates. You can listen to them by clicking on the links below.
Here’s a summary of the updates we covered.
- Amazon Fee Updates – the biggest (and best) change is the removal of long-term storage fees for anything under a year; storage fee for hazmat increased significantly. Read all about the new FBA fees in 2019 on this in-depth blog post.
- Amazon will be collecting sales tax for third-party sellers in two more states – Iowa and Alabama
- Results of product targeting campaigns
- PPC ads portfolio
- A win for EcomCrew’s fight against nasty tactics on Amazon – Dave was quoted in a relevant article on The Verge
- Amazon photography service – accessible by going to ‘Manage Inventory’ in Seller Central and selecting an individual image in the image column
Registration to EcomCrew Premium is closed indefinitely. But, you can still learn from us through our suite of free courses. You’ll find a total of 20 videos covering ecommerce topics like Importing from China and Building a 7-Figure Business.
Finally, if you enjoyed listening and think this episode has been useful to you, please take a moment to leave us a review on iTunes.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Happy selling!