E340: Omnichannel Marketing and Why Ecommerce Businesses Need ItOctober 26, 2020 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Email marketing is still important, but that alone is no longer enough these days. Ecommerce business owners need to look into all the possible communication channels that may be used to improve customer relations.
In this episode, our guest is the co-founder and CEO of Omnisend, Rytis Lauris. He talks about omnichannel marketing and how businesses can make the most out of various channels of communication by integrating them into a single system where data can be collected from all of them.
- How Omnisend came to be – 5:14
- Advantages of having multiple communication channels – 8:00
- How Omnisend gets permission to contact potential customers – 9:53
- Different channels Omnisend uses to reach customers – 11:48
- The highest converting channel right now – 14:18
- Omnichannel marketing and how it drives more revenue – 18:07
- The amount of effort that is worth the reward – 20:55
- The beauty of marketing automation – 25:48
Check out Omnisend and its useful services! And because you’re an EcomCrew podcast listener, you can get 30% off your first three months. Just use the discount code ecomcrew3x30 to start enjoying their tools.
You can also reach out to our guest at [email protected]
Aside from marketing automation, another thing you can do to increase your revenue is to actually improve your products. Marketing is one thing, but having superior products ensures that your brand maintains loyal customers.
Over the years, we’ve done a lot of improvements on our products and are continuing to do so. If you want to know how we did it, join us on November 12 at 10 AM (PST) for a free webinar about product differentiation and how to do it properly.
Until then, happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.