E350: 7 Highly Interesting Businesses and What You Can Learn From Them with Greg ElfrinkDecember in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
As e-commerce sellers, we can become attached to our businesses, especially when we built them from the ground up. However, at some point in time, we have to let them go to move on to better projects or, as it was in my case, to let go of some of the stress that comes with running multiple businesses.
There are good reasons for selling your business, and our guest for this episode knows them all too well.
Greg Elfrink is the Director of Marketing of Empire Flippers, a company that specialises in buying and selling online businesses. In this episode, he shares seven of the most interesting businesses he had to deal with at Empire Flippers and the lessons he learned from each.
- Catching up with Greg – 2:26
- Business #1 – 5:03
- How important are product niches? – 6:53
- Business #2 – 8:30
- Why I sold ColorIt and the factors I considered before doing so -10:06
- How to line up your personal and business goals – 13:00
- Is it okay to sell your e-commerce business? – 14:02
- Business #3 – 16:56
- How to be featured on review articles – 20:20
- The latest improvements on Tactical.com – 22:10
- Business #4 – 28:15
- The importance of simplifying your e-commerce business – 30:06
- Business #5 – 31:30
- How EcomCrew is designed for simplification – 35:12
- Business #6 – 37:34
- Business #7 – 39:18
- The future of e-commerce and brick-and-mortar stores – 43:00
- How to get a free valuation from Empire Flippers – 49:02
- Why you should try Empire Flippers’ services – 50:00
If you want to get the chance to win a free annual EcomCrew Premium subscription valued at $2000, go and answer our Amazon software survey. There are just four questions, so it wouldn’t even take much of your time.
If you loved this episode, please don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes.
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.