Mental and emotional well-being are among the most overlooked aspects in running a business.
Whether you are aware of it or not, your emotions factor greatly into your behavior and decision-making as an entrepreneur.
This is why today, I’ll be sitting down with Topsie VandenBosch to talk all about emotional intelligence and mindset strategies for entrepreneurs, particularly for online business-owners like you.
Topsie is licensed as a Master in Social Work and is currently engaged as a mindset coach for business owners. She’ll be sharing with me how and why it’s important to maintain a level mind when running a business.
We also talk a lot about mindset strategies that can bring your stress levels down to a minimum and help you avoid getting into a rut.
- Topsie’s background in mental and emotional health – 2:58
- How you can deal with the mental pressures of running a business – 7:06
- How emotions can get the better of you – 14:41
- Keeping yourself from getting into a rut – 19:36
- Why it’s important to accept that someone could do something better – 25:25
- The value of receiving objective feedback from someone you trust – 31:03
I definitely learned a lot from Topsie today, as I’m sure you did too. If you want to reach out to her, she’s always posting awesome stuff over on Instagram.
Speaking of awesome content, our Secret Sauce bundle is currently up for grabs! That’s 10 Ecommerce Classes for less than $10 each—PLUS, we’re throwing in 2 new bonus courses that you’ll surely get a kick out of. Get the course bundle here.
Don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. Until the next one, happy selling and we’ll talk to you soon!