E394: [Amazon PPC Overhaul Part 3] Are Sponsored Brands Ads Worth It?
Amazon’s Sponsored Brands is not exactly popular among sellers—over 70 percent of people only use Sponsored Products (which we talked about in the previous edition).
In this episode, Dave will answer all your questions about Sponsored Brands using real numbers from our own experiments (using our own brands).
He’ll be diving into whether Sponsored Brands works better (or worse) than Sponsored Products, whether you should be investing in good product videos for Amazon Sponsored Brands Video Ads, and how Amazon records data and attributes sales across various advertising methods.
If you’ve ever wondered if Sponsored Brands ads are worth it, this is definitely the episode for you.
- Which performs better: Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands? – 1:42
- How Amazon attributes sales when using different advertising methods – 9:10
- Sponsored Brands video ads – 9:57
- How our own data compares to what others are reporting – 13:20
- The quality standard for video ads on Amazon – 15:51
- An easy hack to making effective video ads – 18:23
- Should you send people to a product collection page or to your actual storefront? – 20:06
Thank you for tuning in to this episode, and be sure to stay tuned for more editions of our Amazon PPC series.
By the way, if you haven’t already, our Secret Source course bundle is still up for grabs. That's 10 value-packed video courses delivered by industry experts at no more than $10 each—PLUS, we’re throwing in 2 new bonus courses to sweeten the deal even more! Check out all the courses over on ecomcrew.com/sauce.
Also make sure to head over to iTunes and leave us a review if you enjoyed this episode.
Until the next one, happy selling!