Being an ecommerce seller, it’s always nice to hear success stories from fellow entrepreneurs. But sometimes, the stories can feel quite distant and unrelatable, and while it’s nice hearing about the good stuff, it’s also important to listen to stories about losses and failures.
Our guest today is my good friend, Tal Moore. Tal is well-known in our community as a successful ecommerce entrepreneur who is comfortable sharing all the bad things that he’s overcome in his journey.
In this episode, we’ll be talking about how he got into ecommerce with his first brands, the ups and downs of running a business, and which factors to consider when you’re torn between turning a failing business around or selling it altogether.
- Tal’s ecommerce journey from Gumballs.com to Guardline – 9:32
- The ugly side of being on top as an online entrepreneur – 24:32
- Dealing with a beaten-up business and sketchy competition – 27:58
- How Tal overcame his lowest point and turned his business around – 37:57
- The problem of having your identity tied to your business – 51:27
I want to thank Tal for doing this podcast with me, and I’m sure our listeners got a lot of value from his insights.
Speaking of insights, we’re going live with a free public webinar this July 22 at 10AM (PST) about Amazon A9 Secrets. We’ll be sharing our exact strategies to beating Amazon’s ranking algorithm and ranking our products even among higher-volume sellers.
As always, if you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review over on iTunes.
Happy selling and we’ll talk to you soon!