The past year has been nothing less than a perfect storm for ecommerce—between tariff impositions, inventory issues, and of course, the pandemic, it felt like the walls were closing in on ecommerce entrepreneurs.
My guest for today is the host and creator of 7 Figure Seller Summit, Gary Huang. He’s talked to a lot of like-minded sellers this year, including myself, and he’s here to share some of the most valuable insights he’s learned from all those conversations.
We’ll talk about how successful sellers have been navigating this perfect storm and we’ll jump right into 7 key takeaways from this year’s edition of the Seller Summit.
- Takeaway #1: Successful entrepreneurs are very agile – 5:56
- Takeaway #2: Never put all your eggs in one basket – 15:35
- Takeaway #3: Be very granular with Amazon PPC – 20:40
- Takeaway #4: External traffic is critical to ranking – 25:29
- Takeaway #5: Focus on the bottomline—not the top line – 32:58
- Takeaway #6: What gets measured gets managed – 42:26
- Takeaway #7: Always begin with the end in mind – 45:06
I enjoyed having Gary on the show as much as I’ve enjoyed being a part of the 7 Figure Seller Summit. To learn more, head over to 7figuresellersummit.com. It launches on August 16-20th, and this year, Gary and his team will be building different tracks tailored to sellers at various stages of the ecommerce journey.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our fresh full-length FBA For Beginners course, which will teach you how to avoid the common mistakes when launching or expanding your business on Amazon.
It launches very soon, and we’re currently offering discounts for early birds who sign up to the waitlist. Just head over to ecomcrew.com/fbawaitlist.
Don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you haven’t already, and as always, happy selling!