Juggling a nine-to-five job and an e-commerce start-up is no easy feat and is certainly an exhausting set-up to maintain.
So when Wall Charmers’ numbers hit an all-time high in April 2021, Viktor and his business partner Lance took a leap of faith, resigned from their main jobs and decided to run their e-commerce baby full time.
Growing their company during the Covid crisis–what with all the delays and restrictions–proved to be a challenge. But Viktor took everything in stride, gaining invaluable lessons and experiences along the way.
- Mike and Viktor’s first meeting during the EcomCrew roadshow in 2019 – 0:33
- How Wall Charmers has evolved since then – 2:57
- Maintaining a warehouse versus tapping 3PL – 6:00
- Decision fatigue and the importance of the ‘less is more’ approach – 8:45
- Challenges in logistics and inventory during Covid era – 11:45
- Viktor quitting his job to focus on Wall Charmers – 17:05
- Taking the time to pause and be grateful for the big and small wins – 26:00
- Running an e-commerce business while traveling around the world – 30:00
- Valuable lessons Viktor learned over the years – 42:55
And just like that, we’ve come to the end of episode 431 of the podcast. Viktor, thank you so much for always accepting our invitation to be on the show. It’s always a fun conversation with you
As always, feel free to leave us a review over on iTunes if you had fun tuning in to this week’s episode. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!