In a massive ecommerce platform like Amazon where there are literally thousands of results for every product search, getting your business clicked on (and added to cart) is a challenge.
For this episode, I am joined by Seller Rocket’s Eric Suddarth to talk about how editorial recommendations work on Amazon and how you can utilize the Onsite Associates Program.
As Seller Rocket’s general manager, Eric also discusses the importance of leveraging strategic editorial content to get your brand the visibility it deserves.
- Intro – 0:00
- Want to know more about our new business, Knitting.com? – 1:53
- How these editorial recommendations on Amazon work – 4:25
- Amazon Onsite Associates Program – 6:32
- Value proposition of Seller Rocket to publishers – 14:17
- Benefits of tapping a service like Seller Rocket – 19:10
- The impact of editorials on lead conversion – 21:24
- Factors publishers consider when producing content – 24:21
- What Seller Rocket does – 26:20
- How these editorial recommendations on Amazon work – 1:40
- Amazon Onsite Associates Program – 3:40
- Value proposition of Seller Rocket to publishers – 11:47
- Benefits of tapping a service like Seller Rocket – 18:00
- The impact of editorials on lead conversion – 19:42
- Factors publishers consider when producing content – 22:50
- What Seller Rocket does – 25:00
Eric, thank you for taking the time to be with us on the podcast. If any of you guys want to give Seller Rocket a try, mention the EcomCrew podcast when you shoot them an email ([email protected]) to get a sweet $100 discount off your first piece of content.
As we grow Knitting.com, we’re taking you along with a brand new edition of Secret Sauce. Sign up for Secret Sauce to get access to exclusive monthly mini-classes and previous webinars, as well as our brand revenue and strategies report. Step by step, we’ll be breaking down our numbers and sharing our insights with you in real-time.
That’s it for this week’s EcomCrew Podcast. Don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!