It finally happened–we made it to Cebu! Dave and I aligned our travel dates so that we’d have a few days to spend with the EcomCrew team while we were there.
It’s been three years since I last saw some of them (most I haven’t met in person at all), and it was Dave’s first time in Cebu, so we were pretty excited to say the least.
While it was definitely great to finally be back, this visit was also bittersweet because we recently lost a dear member of our Terran family.
If you’re curious to know more about what we did while we were in the bustling metro of Cebu, tune in to the podcast. Here are the highlights of this episode:
- Intro – 0:00
- First impressions of Cebu – 1:06
- Transiting through Manila – 3:06
- Our jeepney adventure with the team – 5:06
- How Mike spent his time in Cebu – 8:28
- Dave on getting things done – 11:36
- The shift in the country’s employment landscape – 13:49
- Figuring out what else we can offer our employees – 19:50
- Pros and cons of frequent meetings – 23:14
- Problems we overlooked and uncovered – 27:06
- Musings on life – 30:21
- What we have planned for EcomCrew – 35:53
Although I wish this trip happened under better circumstances, I’m still very grateful that Dave and I finally got to see our PH team again. We’ll definitely do our best to make this an annual thing.
We’ve got some exciting plans for EcomCrew and the podcast but we can’t reveal them just yet. For now, make sure to tune in to our upcoming episodes for updates!
As usual, don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our podcast. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!