E467: Jungle Scout’s 2022 State of the Amazon Seller Report with Jake Zaristian
The State of the Amazon Seller is an awesome annual report by Jungle Scout that gives valuable insights about Amazon sellers every year.
In this episode, Jungle Scout’s very own Jake Zaristian joins me in breaking down the most interesting data points and tidbits from the 2022 edition of this report.
We go over topics like the impact of supply chain disruptions to Amazon businesses, the ongoing storage issues plaguing Amazon sellers, rising costs to sell on Amazon, and much more. So, whether you’re new to selling on Amazon or an experienced seller who wants to know what your competitors are doing, this is an episode you can’t miss!
- EcomCrew’s limited-time Master Class Mini Bundle offer – 2:01
- Introduction to Jake from Jungle Scout – 4:12
- Why most sellers stayed profitable despite supply chain issues (and why some didn’t) – 7:20
- The ongoing inventory challenges for sellers in 2022 – 11:26
- How supply chain disruptions affected a quarter of Amazon sellers – 12:05
- How sellers are using FBM and AGL to minimize storage and fulfillment issues – 13:59
- The rising costs of selling on Amazon- 20:21
- Other big challenges for Amazon sellers in 2022 – 23:08
- Why Amazon is still a great business to get into – 25:10
- The biggest alternatives to Amazon, according to sellers – 27:50
- Amazon corporate’s huge disconnect with its third-party sellers – 30:53
I want to thank Jake for joining me for this very insightful episode. If you want to dig deeper, check out the full 2022 State of the Amazon Seller Report here. Plus, don’t forget to check out EcomCrew’s 2022 Consumer Behavior Report to get into the mind of Amazon shoppers as well.
Before we go, don’t forget to check out our best bundle offer yet, featuring 12 expert-led Secret Sauce classes PLUS a full-length FBA For Absolute Beginners Course over on ecomcrew.com/classbundle.
Lastly, don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. Until the next one, happy selling!