Hey, it’s Mike and Steve here coming at you with a podcast before we go on stage at the Sell + Scale Summit.
In this episode, we give you a sneak peek into our topic of discussion at the event—brutal truths about success in business. We chose this topic not only to deviate from the usual seller conference topics, but also to bring to fore some equally important aspects about running a business that people don’t really talk about during these events.
This episode is filled with insights about the truth behind happiness vis-a-vis money and luxury, the 4-burner theory that helped us scale our business while maintaining healthy relationships, and how we personally dealt with the common struggles that entrepreneurs have.
- How we chose our topic for the Sell + Scale Summit – 0:42
- What is The 4-Burner Theory? – 6:00
- Common misconceptions about success stories in ecommerce – 11:53
- The value of having friends with the same values as you – 27:27
- What makes the ‘four burners’ concept so profound and effective – 29:43
- Why busy is the new stupid – 37:15
Lots of thanks to Steve for doing this episode with me. You can check out all his awesome stuff over on mywifequitherjob.com. I’m looking forward to having him back for more podcasts episodes down the road.
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes. Until the next one. Happy selling!