The biggest online sales event of the year is coming, and we’re here to help you prepare your brand to make the most out of it. I’m joined by Will Haire of Bellavix to talk about the most important aspects of your business you should be looking at.
Here are the episode’s highlights:
- Will’s e-commerce background – 3:21
- What businesses should be preparing for during BFCM – 4:28
- Preparing your site and product listings – 9:46
- The importance of going for longtail keywords – 14:38
- How to encourage user-generated content without violating Amazon’s TOS – 15:12
- Will’s main image horror story – 18:20
- Black Friday EcomCrew Premium opening – 23:05
- How to prepare enough inventory for Black Friday – 25:25
- Some hard truths about selling on Amazon – 29:00
- Are labor issues affecting Amazon’s warehousing problems? – 32:10
- Will’s advertising advice – 33:35
Will is the CEO and Co-Founder of Bellavix, a full-service management agency. Check out Bellavix if you need assistance in managing and growing your business on Amazon or Walmart. They specialize on category domination and cater not only to third-party but also to first-party sellers.
On another news, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be opening EcomCrew Premium on Black Friday for the last time this year. And of course, we’re saving the best for last by giving you our biggest discount yet. For an even more special offer, sign up for our waitlist today. It’s open only once a quarter, and there’s no better time to register.
Do you have any thoughts about our podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes.