Mike talks to the co-founder of Avataar, Gaurav Baid, about the future of ecommerce through the lens of Augmented Reality and how you can enhance the customer experience through AR.
Gaurav is the Co-founder and Chief Product Officer at Avataar, a company that aims to bridge the gap between retailers and their customers to create a unique interactive shopping experiences for customers through Augmented Reality.
In this episode, our discussion mainly revolved around these 4 points:
- The questions that AR can provide to improve Customer Experience
- The unlimited future possibilities of AR and contextual reality
- How creating content with AI is a struggle
- Being the first to adapt will give you a generational advantage
- The statistics of AR's effect on Ecommerce
- The evolution of advertisements through Augmented Reality
- The costs of AR and today's capabilities
After everything you've heard today, you might be interested in checking out Avataar. Check out Avataar if you're interested in helping customers visualize your products in their personal spaces.
On another news, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be opening EcomCrew Premium on Black Friday for the last time this year. And of course, we’re saving the best for last by giving you our biggest discount yet. For an even more special offer, sign up for our waitlist today. It’s open only once a quarter, and there’s no better time to register.
Do you have any thoughts about our podcast? Leave us a review on iTunes.