E486: How Ecommerce Sellers Can Visit China Post-COVID
Whether you’re only just starting out or are running an established ecommerce brand, there’s a good chance that your business is tied to China one way or another. I myself visit Hong Kong and China to attend trade shows, speak at seller conferences, and get some facetime with my factories every year—at least before the pandemic hit.
Fast-forward a couple of years and ecommerce sellers are now itching to go back to China to optimize their supply chains and scale their businesses. That’s why in this episode, we’ll be talking all about the current COVID situation in Hong Kong and China and everything sellers need to know before visiting in 2023.
Joining me for this episode is Cameron Walker. He is a returning guest on the podcast and a longtime ecommerce seller who is currently based in China. If you’re planning a trip down south this year, you’ll definitely get a lot out of this episode.
- Cameron’s life in China – 2:03
- The reality of the COVID situation in China – 6:11
- How safe is it to travel to and from China today? – 20:13
- What the current protocols are for visiting China in 2023 – 23:45
- Are old business Visas to China still valid? – 28:27
- Which big trade shows will be returning this year? – 31:50
- The ideal time of year to visit China – 38:23
- Do you see foreigners in China right now? – 40:01
I wanna thank Cameron for taking the time to do this episode with me. I’m excited to have him back on the podcast down the road and hopefully talk about something other than the pandemic.
As always, don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. Happy selling and I’ll see you on the next one!