Want to start a new side hustle? Check out Fluencer Fruit now!
As an Amazon seller, getting traffic to your listing is always a high-value priority. One way to do this is through influencer marketing, where you pay influencers to promote and direct their audience to your storefront.
Is this what the Amazon Influencer program helps with? What's the difference between this and the Amazon Associates program? We tackle all that today with our guest, Liz Saunders.
Liz Saunders is a first-time guest on the podcast, and an Amazon Seller since 2016. She spoke this year at Steve Chou's Seller Summit for the first time, and her topic on the program amazed me so much that I had to invite her on today's podcast to discuss more about it.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:11 – Liz Saunders' background
- 3:38 – What is the Amazon Influencer Program?
- 10:58 – Case Study on the Impact of Influencer Content
- 13:27 – Statistics on Copy vs Video, UGC vs brand content
- 14:12 – How to get more influencers to work with you
- 19:52 – Early Results on the Case Study
- 21:48 – “Do you own the content that Influencers make?”
- 22:17 – Amazon Inspire
- 28:15 – Helping Influencers Make Money
- 34:12 – Reach out to Liz Saunders
- 34:52 – The requirements to join the Amazon Influencer Program
I hope you took away some valuable insights from this episode. If you’re interested in Fluencer Fruit, get the Chrome Extension with code ECOMCREW and get 50% off for life.
Thanks for listening!
Until next time, happy selling!