This is Part 2 of last Monday’s Under the Hood pilot episode. We’d like to thank Brad for bravely coming on the podcast to talk about his business, essentially becoming a guinea pig for our new segment.
If you’re interested in getting at least an hour of free coaching too (and getting featured in a podcast episode), sign up to be an Under the Hood guest here.
During Part 1 Brad and I discussed his business in detail, painting a clear picture of where his business stands right now and where he wants the business to go in the future. I had an insight on the strengths and weaknesses of his business and then developed a customized and specific strategy for him to achieve his desired growth.
We get down into the meat and potatoes in this episode. I explain to him in detail the strategy I developed and how to execute it properly. As a sneak peak, the strategy encompasses the following:
- Email marketing. We discussed emails that actually contain value, not just marketing material. We also discussed list segmentation and abandoned cart sequence.
- Facebook ads. I explained to him Facebook remarketing campaigns.
- Google product listing ads
- Utilizing Houzz, a platform for home remodeling and design
- Amazon. Brad needs to step us his Amazon game to reach his revenue goal relatively easier.
- We also talked about hiring and the explosive growth that usually comes with hiring the first employee.
Brad’s business has the potential for explosive growth. Our conversation is chock-full of information and we hope the strategy and recommendations we talked about can help set his business, and yours too, on the right path.
As always, thanks for listening to the EcomCrew Podcast. Until next episode, happy selling!