When business is good, you want nothing more than to keep finding stuff to do in order to grow even further. In this follow-up Under the Hood session, Elias Manopla is looking to do just that.
Elias was our guest for Episode 194, where we talked about how to grow a highly niched e-commerce business. He runs an online butcher shop that sells a wide variety of barbecue meat and other food products.
I’m happy to learn that after taking my advice and using his own strategies, Elias’s business was extremely successful (We’re talking a 15x growth) during a tough year of COVID.
In this catch-up episode, we break down a bunch of other stuff that he can do to grow his business even further. We talk about how to retain customers, upselling and cross-selling, and how to advertise in the online world—things that you can definitely apply to your own e-commerce business well.
- How Elias took my advice and achieved immense growth during the pandemic year – 5:43
- A look into upselling and cross-selling – 12:51
- How to retain customers – 17:47
- Why you should keep your customers engaged with interesting emails – 20:56
- How to handle data and purchase statistics – 22:22
- Using Google Search to your advantage – 25:40
- The power of YouTube marketing for e-commerce – 27:36
I’m glad to have been a part of Elias’s success and I hope he finds more growth after coming on for this episode. If you’re interested in signing up for an hour-long coaching session and be featured on the podcast, head over to our Under the Hood registration page.
Hoping for the same growth as Elias? We’re happy to invite you to a free webinar on How to Find and Develop Winning Products When Nothing Else Has Worked this coming March 10, 2021 at 10 AM (PST). We’ll be sharing the exact secrets to developing a product that stands out in Amazon’s highly saturated marketplace.
Also, don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes and share your thoughts if you enjoyed this episode.
Until next time,