October was a busy month for both me and Dave as we work on preparing for Black Friday and making more improvements on all our brands. On top of that, we’re also getting ready for 2023, so it’s no surprise that we’ve run into some challenges along the way.
In particular, we’ve been dealing with Amazon’s new inventory storage limits that affected most of our brands. In this episode, we talk about how we’re dealing with that and a few things we’ve been implementing to increase our sales and conversion. For more information, check out our October 2022 Brand Report.
Here are the episode’s highlights:
- Amazon Inventory Storage Limits and the percentage of sellers affected – 3:20
- Our theory on why Amazon imposed inventory limits despite the abundance of warehouse space – 7:10
- How our inventory levels are doing with the new limits – 11:20
- EcomCrew Premium Black Friday Launch – 14:35
- Using Join Brands to increase conversions – 19:50
- Justifying ad costs and small improvements for your brand – 22:40
- How our site traffic improved by using AI – 28:10
We’re going to be discussing more about how we significantly improved our sites’ traffic using AI in our public webinar tomorrow, November 22 at 10 AM (PST). We’re doing a roundup of all the most effective and advanced strategies we’ve used during the year and show you how you can apply them to your own brands. Make sure to register to save your seats.
Lastly, big things are happening this week with EcomCrew Premium. We’re going to be launching for the last time in 2022, and this is going to be our biggest sale ever! On top of the heavily discounted rate, we’re giving an additional 20% off to those who register for our waitlist.