E278: Dave’s Year 2 Update on His Off-Roading Gear BusinessAugust 26, 2019 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
It’s Dave doing a solo podcast today. I’ve been giving periodic updates on how my current ecommerce business has been doing so far. Having recently marked two years of owning and running OffRoadingGear.com, another update is due.
If you’re new to the podcast or need a refresher, here are quick links to previous episodes in this series.
- Part 1: Rebuilding a $1million Ecommerce and Importing Business from Scratch
- Part 2: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – Finding Products and Suppliers
- Part 3: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – First 60 Day Results
- Part 4: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – 6 Month Results
- Million Dollar Update – 12 Month Update
- Road to 1M – Dave’s 18th Month Update on His New Ecommerce Business
In this episode, I also let you in on the following:
- Last month’s revenue (1:23)
- How it compares to the previous months (1:57)
- What makes up the $100K revenue (2:57)
- What my product inventory looks like (4:05)
- Product development strategies I use (6:32)
- Having a content website like OffRoading.com (14:45)
- The negatives of running this business (18:04)
- Do I sell or not? (25:11)
Get on the waitlist for EcomCrew Premium here.
Learn more about Helium 10 through this mini-course.
I hope you enjoyed this latest installment of the podcast. As always, feel free to leave a comment below.
If you think this episode has been useful to you, please take a moment to leave us a review on iTunes.
Till the next one. Happy selling!
Dave Bryant has been importing from China for over 10 years and has started numerous product brands. He sold his multi-million dollar ecommerce business in 2016 and create another 7-figure business within 18 months. He’s also a former Amazon warehouse employee of one week.