E349: What’s the Best Amazon Seller Software in 2020?December in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Amazon sellers use various software as tools to help grow their businesses and make the processes smoother. If you’ve ever wondered which ones are used by most sellers, you’re not alone.
To settle this matter, we’ve decided to conduct a survey that will give us a list of the most popular Amazon seller software. We’ve created a total of four categories, which we discuss in detail in this episode.
The good news is that you can take part in this survey, and after answering just four questions, you can get a chance to win a full year of EcomCrew Premium subscription! That’s a prize valued at $2000 for a few minutes of your time. Plus, you’ll also get a swag pack from us if you win.
Just head on over to ecomcrew.com/vote, and don’t miss your chance to enjoy EcomCrew Premium for free!
- Updates on my e-commerce websites – 3:20
- My 2020 Black Friday sales compared to last year – 5:00
- The difficulties in comparing year-over-year Black Friday sales – 5:50
- What you need to do if you want to sell your business in the future – 10:05
- 1st Category: Product Launches and Giveaways Software – 12:30
- 2nd Category: Keyword and Product Research Software – 16:17
- 3rd Category: PPC Management Software – 22:00
- 4th Category: Reimbursement Services – 36:03
For more details about the survey and the software tools we feature, head on over to the EcomCrew blog page and read Dave’s article.
If you want to get to know more about Jungle Scout, one of the software featured in our poll, listen to the podcast episode I had with its CEO, Greg Mercer. You can also watch the video of the interview on Youtube.
If you like this episode, please don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes. It helps our channel a lot and also allows us to reach more e-commerce sellers who can benefit from our content.
Until the next one, happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.