As someone who’s immigrated to another country for a few years myself, I know how tough it is to navigate, much less succeed in unfamiliar territory.
Today’s guest did just that.
Ronnie Teja traveled from Mumbai to Vancouver and to so many other places across the globe during his long tenure in digital marketing. He realized he was making a lot of money for a lot of people and eventually decided to bet on himself and dive right into ecommerce.
In this episode, we learn about his long journey, the inspiration behind his watch brand, Branzio, and how he’s caught some tailwind by managing a remote team to run his company.
We also dive into how his company fared during a year of COVID, why books like Traction mean so much to us, and his big plans for the future.
- How Ronnie and Branzio did during the pandemic year – 2:45
- The Art of the Steal and how Ronnie got into ecommerce – 4:55
- The struggle of starting your own business – 15:37
- Why personal relationships are important in ecommerce – 19:22
- Leveling up your game by finding reliable talent remotely – 23:22
- Why Gino Wickman’s Traction was a game-changer for both of us – 29:47
- What the future looks like for Ronnie and Branzio – 32:52
Here are some of the awesome books we mentioned during the episode:
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Get A Grip: An Entrepreneurial Fable…Your Journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results by Mike Paton and Gino Wickman
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
Also, be sure to check out his awesome watches on Branzio.
Lastly, I’d like to thank everyone who signed up for this round of our EcomCrew Premium opening. Our community is growing fast and it definitely feels great being able to help more and more people as we go along. In case you missed it, you can sign up to get notified when we open Premium again soon.
Did you enjoy this episode as much as I did? Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know!
Until next time, happy selling!