E375: The 4 Corners of the Paid Traffic Puzzle with Ilana WechslerApril 8, 2021 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Crafting an ad campaign that actually helps your ecommerce business can be quite tricky.
Luckily, Ilana Wechsler of Teach Traffic has come up with an effective approach to working out a paid campaign strategy tailored to your business—the Paid Traffic Puzzle.
Just as you would do with an actual puzzle, Ilana explains why the four corners are great starting points to crafting an effective ad campaign, and how they reveal what the next puzzle pieces are. This eventually helps you build your puzzle all the way into the middle and come up with the full picture.
The four corners are:
- Google Search
- Google Display
- YouTube Marketing
- Facebook/Instagram Marketing
In this episode, we also talk about what you should do when your retargeting campaigns are not working, which data to look for in order to craft an effective campaign, and a bunch of other good stuff you don’t wanna miss.
- Ilana’s experience in running a PPC agency – 2:22
- What the Paid Traffic Puzzle is all about – 3:58
- Things to do if your site has little to no organic traffic – 7:39
- Building towards the middle of your puzzle when you have a profitable retargeting campaign up and running – 13:59
- Examples in implementing the Paid Traffic Puzzle approach – 21:40
- Why it’s important to make an offer that converts – 25:06
- Crafting an effective lead magnet – 26:04
I’d like to thank Ilana for coming on the show and sharing some valuable insights that you can definitely put to good use for your ecommerce business. If you’re looking to solve your own traffic puzzle, you can check out Ilana’s training materials and services over on teachtraffic.com.
Also, don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. It helps more than you know.
Until the next one, happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.