If you’ve been tuning in to the podcast for a while now, something I’ve said quite often is that Gino Wickman’s book, Traction, had a tremendous impact on me and my business. So much so, that I’ve done an entire podcast series documenting how I applied his principles in running my own company.
This is a big reason why today’s episode is special, as my guest is none other than Gino Wickman himself.
A bestselling author and entrepreneur that needs no introduction, Gino is here to give us a sneak peek into his new book, Entrepreneurial Leap, which answers all the difficult questions you have to ask yourself before making that big leap into entrepreneurship.
In this episode, we break down the essential traits of an entrepreneur and why these innately human traits make four percent of all people cut out for entrepreneurship.
We also talk about why falling short of these traits is not the end of the world and the plethora of alternatives available to you. Gino also gives his author’s insights into the three stages to successful entrepreneurship, which are also the three main parts of the book : Confirm, Glimpse, and Path.
- The six essential traits of every entrepreneur – 6:11
- The entrepreneurial range and why falling short of the six traits is not a death sentence – 16:11
- Gino’s free Entrepreneur-in-the-Making Assessment – 25:04
- Living the proverbial nightmare of entrepreneurship – 26:32
- An overview of Path and what hiring an integrator can do for you – 32:59
- Preventing your business from getting away from you – 41:22
- Why frequent communication with your employees matters – 45:28
- Traction, by Gino Wickman
- Entrepreneurial Leap, by Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel, by Gino Wickman and Marc C. Winters
By the way, we’re giving away 3 autographed copies of Entrepreneurial Leap!
If you want the chance to win one of these 3 copies signed by Gino Wickman himself, simply head over to iTunes and leave us a review! Then, take a screenshot of your review and email it to us at [email protected] with the Subject Line: Entrepreneurial Leap. If you’ve already left us a review, don’t worry, just take a screenshot of your old review and follow the instructions above.
Your email qualifies as your entry and we will be selecting three lucky winners randomly.
Entries will be accepted until April 30, 2021 and we will announce the winners shortly thereafter on the podcast. Good luck!
Don’t forget to check out our podcast series on Traction:
- E138: Traction Part 1 – Company Core Values
- E140: Traction Part 2 – Company Core Focus and 10 Year Goal
- E143: Traction Part 3 – Marketing Strategy and 3-Year Plan
- E149: Traction Part 4 – One Year Plan and Quarterly Rocks
I’d like to thank Gino for coming on the podcast and for all the work he’s done in helping entrepreneurs like myself realize their dreams. Be sure to check out all the awesome entrepreneur-in-the-making tools that we mentioned throughout the episode, which are all available for free on e-leap.com.
Gino is also open to collaborators looking to guide budding entrepreneurs to success.
If you enjoyed this episode as much as I did, definitely let me know by leaving a review over on iTunes.
Until the next one, happy selling!