Today we're joined by friend and fellow speaker, Mina Elias of Trivium Group.
Mina and I met doing the usual speaking rounds at several events and I've always felt like Mina knew how to walk the walk.
Mina is back on the podcast to drop some Value Bombs. From deconstructing the Amazon Funnel, to finding profit leaks in your business, Mina's advice is definitely not one to miss.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:30 – Background on Mina Elias
- 4:46 – Value Bomb #1 – Breaking Down the Amazon Funnel
- 7:00 – Squeezing out Click-Through Rate
- 12:37 – Meetup at Hong Kong
- 13:40 – Value Bomb #2 – Raising Conversion Rates
- 15:09 – Optimizing Your Main Image to Increase Click-Through Rate
- 18:00 – Sneak Peek Into Next Week's Episode – Profasee with Chad Rubin
- 24:50 – Finding Missed Opportunities
- 28:18 – “How Do You Find Out What To Change First?”
- 35:20 – Mike's Experience with Tinkering with Prices
If you're interested in partnering with Mina for your business, I highly recommend you do so by checking out this link. If you want to hear more of Mina's value bombs, follow him on his LinkedIn or Instagram pages.
As always, if you have any questions or anything that you need help with, reach out to us at email@example.com if you're interested.
Thanks for listening!
Until next time, happy selling!