Episode 49: EntrepreneurshipNovember 3, 2016 in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
This episode marks Ecom Crew’s one year anniversary on the podcast! We want to thank you for listening and supporting us over this past year. Today’s episode we are going to talk about common questions we get asked about our business. This was our first Facebook Live episode, so if you want to interact with us during an episode, follow us on Facebook and watch us live on Mondays.
We have learned a lot about entrepreneurship over the years. All we can say that the biggest lesson boils down to 3 little words, “just do it.” We discuss how we came to this realization and why you just can’t be afraid.
- Why hard work and tenaciousness are the only way to make a business work.
- Why so many people shy away from ecommerce.
- The importance of being willing to learn from mistakes.
- How the right people make all the difference.
- Grant’s early hard lessons.
- Why it is impossible to work with friends.’
- Mike’s early on mistakes.
- Why you should do something uncomfortable.
- Mike’s talk at ECF Live
- The virtue of stubbornness.
- Why it’s a waste of time trying to plan everything ahead of time.
- Having unrealistic expectations.
- The pitfalls of growing a business.
Resources Mentioned Today:
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!