I’m going to take a big bet on the future of ecommerce which will direct how things go over the next few years. Back in 2013, Grant and I purchased a domain name called Tactical.com. We are getting ready to launch the site around the beginning of July. Until then we are offering a promotional giveaway. We are offering an item from 511 Tactical to the people who sign up. Hopefully, this will do two things for the new site:
- It will get our name out to the target audience.
- It will give us an idea of what sort of products our target audience want.
I have hired a really talented content writer to work on the site. The content is great and we will continue to provide awesome quality content for our customers.
Here are the topics I covered today:
- Some conferences I will be speaking at over the next few months.
- Our plans for Tactical.com.
- My marketing process for the launch.
- How the 511 Tactical audience is going help us get started.
I mentioned I would be speaking at some conferences. Here is where you can catch up with me.
Ecommerce All Stars — Austin, TX, August 4-5.
Global Sources — Hong Kong, October 17-19.
EcommerceFuel Live — Laguna Beach, CA, January 11-13, 2018.
Resources Mentioned Today:
Don’t forget about our Facebook Live episodes. Just like our Facebook page and you will be notified when we do an episode.
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also, we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!