One of the toughest niches to be in right now is the travel niche. Because of COVID-19, airline companies and ecommerce sellers have seen a huge drop in sales now that everything's closed. If you were in the travelling niche right now, what would you do to maximize your business potential?
That'll be the question that we're answering on this episode of the Ecomcrew podcast. We're joined by my dear friend Salo Mizrachi from Ezpacking to talk about how COVID-19 has affected his brand, affiliate sites, and whether it'd be wise to dive into a new, different niche. Together, we'll be weighing the pros and cons of each choice while also considering Salo's end goal for his business, and how much time he's willing to put into his business.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Branching off from the travelling niche.
- Starting an affiliate website for Salo's current niche.
- The Importance of Location Independence to Salo and his wife.
- The New Normal for Salo after COVID-19.
- Having an Emergency Income Source in times like these.
- Why Amazon slashed Affiliate Commissions.
- The Advantages of the Subscription Plan Model.
If you want to hear more about where I think we'll be after COVID-19, check out the episode I did with Andrew Youderian and Drew Sanocki here.
If you wanna check out our Free Amazon Domination book, check it out here!
Stay safe, and happy selling!