E325: Rebuilding a 1M Brand – Dave’s 3 Year Update
Hey guys, long time no see! It's time again for another update on my Off Roading business, after a year since my last episode. After three years of running my Off Roading Business, another update is certainly due.
If you'd like to take a look at the numbers yourself, you can do so by clicking here. It'll redirect you to the blog post where I have screenshots of my TACOs, my revenue numbers, and more.
If you’re new to the podcast or need a refresher, here are quick links to previous episodes in this series.
- Part 1: Rebuilding a $1million Ecommerce and Importing Business from Scratch
- Part 2: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – Finding Products and Suppliers
- Part 3: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – First 60 Day Results
- Part 4: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – 6 Month Results
- Million Dollar Update – 12 Month Update
- Road to 1M – Dave’s 18th Month Update on His New Ecommerce Business
- E278: Dave’s Year 2 Update on His Off-Roading Gear Business
In this episode, I also let you in on the following:
- 1:07 – June 2020's revenue numbers
- 2:01 – How COVID affected business numbers
- 2:49 – The reasons for 80% of his business' growth
- 4:24 – The effects of having a photography design overhaul
- 5:23 – The challenges that I faced with photography for my niche
- 7:07 – The ‘VIP / Influencer Program' strategy
- 11:32 – Photoshop retouching and 3D modelling strategies
- 13:19 – Authority site growth strategies
- 15:59 – Why I'm looking to buy a new website
- 17:00 – Why AGL is a big win for those selling oversized items
- 18:26 – The losses and the negatives
- 20:14 – Net profit margins of the business
- 21:21 – Goals for the next year
If you enjoyed the episode, leave a comment down below! We're also looking for feedback for our podcast so if it's not too much trouble to ask, head on over to Ecomcew.com/survey to fill it out.
Interested in knowing more about our Course Bundle? Check it out here.
Hi Dave, I loved this podcast. It really got me inspired to find my own VA to write content. Do you have examples of good authority sites that can help me know what sort of content to be producing. Thanks. Richard
Hi Richard – take a look at tactical.com :)