Hey guys, long time no see! It's time again for another update on my Off Roading business, after a year since my last episode. After three years of running my Off Roading Business, another update is certainly due.
If you'd like to take a look at the numbers yourself, you can do so by clicking here. It'll redirect you to the blog post where I have screenshots of my TACOs, my revenue numbers, and more.
If you’re new to the podcast or need a refresher, here are quick links to previous episodes in this series.
- Part 1: Rebuilding a $1million Ecommerce and Importing Business from Scratch
- Part 2: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – Finding Products and Suppliers
- Part 3: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – First 60 Day Results
- Part 4: Rebuilding a $1M Ecommerce Business – 6 Month Results
- Million Dollar Update – 12 Month Update
- Road to 1M – Dave’s 18th Month Update on His New Ecommerce Business
- E278: Dave’s Year 2 Update on His Off-Roading Gear Business
In this episode, I also let you in on the following:
- 1:07 – June 2020's revenue numbers
- 2:01 – How COVID affected business numbers
- 2:49 – The reasons for 80% of his business' growth
- 4:24 – The effects of having a photography design overhaul
- 5:23 – The challenges that I faced with photography for my niche
- 7:07 – The ‘VIP / Influencer Program' strategy
- 11:32 – Photoshop retouching and 3D modelling strategies
- 13:19 – Authority site growth strategies
- 15:59 – Why I'm looking to buy a new website
- 17:00 – Why AGL is a big win for those selling oversized items
- 18:26 – The losses and the negatives
- 20:14 – Net profit margins of the business
- 21:21 – Goals for the next year
If you enjoyed the episode, leave a comment down below! We're also looking for feedback for our podcast so if it's not too much trouble to ask, head on over to Ecomcew.com/survey to fill it out.
Interested in knowing more about our Course Bundle? Check it out here.