In the course of building a business, it is fairly common for entrepreneurs to make mistakes along the way.
If you learn from them, it can still be considered a win, but you don’t always have to make the mistakes yourself to be able to learn from them.
In this episode, our returning guest Gary Huang shares the 10 things he learned after interviewing more than a dozen 7-figure sellers.
Gary has worked with some of the industry’s leaders in building successful ecommerce brands. He is the founder and host of Seven Figure Seller Summit, an online event that helps ecommerce companies level up their businesses to that 7 Figure Checkpoint.
He’s also founded 80/20 Sourcing, which assists entrepreneurs in sourcing their products from China efficiently and cost-effectively, so Gary’s definitely got some experience under his belt.
In this episode, Gary talks about:
- How 7 figure sellers get around excuses
- Using tools outside of Amazon to find profitable products
- Applying the 80/20 rule to increase profits without sacrificing the important things
- Building a superstar team
- Building a brand the white hat way
- Avoiding the idiot tax
- Using metrics to know what works and what doesn’t
- Split testing ideas
- The importance of focusing on profits, not revenues
- Being smart about your business to increase your selling multiple
Enjoying the Ecomcrew podcast so far?
We’re always looking for ways to improve, and we hope you could help us out. All you need to do is fill out this survey. It’ll only take about 3 minutes, I promise.
As a thank you, we will be giving away our courses bundle valued at over $4000 to one lucky respondent. You’ll get over 16 hours of useful ecommerce tips and techniques that you’ll get to keep forever.
You can check out a list of the courses here.
If you learned something from this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes. We’d love to hear what you think.
Until the next one,
Stay safe and happy selling!