E332: 2020 Amazon Updates with Jeff Cohen of Seller LabsSeptember in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Because of how important Amazon is to ecommerce sellers, it’s important to keep up-to-date with the latest changes that affect how we should behave in order to remain compliant with Amazon’s policies.
There’s only a few people out there who would be a better fit for giving us these updates than Seller Labs’ Jeff Cohen.
In this episode, Jeff talks about:
- Restrictions in sending messages to customers – 3:40
- How compliant Seller Labs is – 4:50
- Personal responsibility of sellers to be compliant – 6:35
- Requesting for reviews from buyers – 7:40
- What makes attachments and inserts Amazon-compliant – 9:38
- Including URL with your logo – 14:50
- HTML restrictions – 18:40
- The importance of understanding the relationship between Amazon and third-party sellers – 20:50
- Language restrictions in rebates and purchases -22:25
- How Amazon understands seller tactics – 24:40
- The risk of employing black hat tactics – 25:40
- Mike’s suggestions for Amazon – 28:30
Seller Labs has been working closely with Amazon for years and is one of the first tools that has been integrated into the Amazon app. It continues to help ecommerce business owners grow and thrive on the platform using a well-established system.
And we have great news!
Seller Labs is giving EcomCrew podcast listeners a sweet deal! You can now get 30% off for 3 months to use their services. This is on top of the one month free subscription when you choose Pro.
Spending too much on PPC ads and not seeing much growth in your sales?
Join us on our webinar this September 17, and we will talk about how you can increase external traffic to your Amazon listing the white hat way.
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.