E334: 5 Reasons Why Videos Are Essential for Growing Your Business
Hello and welcome to E334 of the EcomCrew podcast!
Today, I am joined by Judson Morgan, who is an actor, entrepreneur, and more importantly, the founder of Butter, a video ad agency that helps ecommerce businesses tell their brand and product stories through high-quality videos.
In this episode, Judson and I talk about
- What a video is worth – 4:18
- How other platforms adapted to the rise of video marketing – 5:50
- How Judson started with Butter – 7:15
- The challenges of making video content – 9:43
- How much videos increase conversion rate – 11:37
- How to make good video content with little budget – 13:33
- The importance of brand storytelling – 18:00
- Butter’s case studies – 20:34
- Versatility of videos – 23:24
- Using keyword strategy along with video content – 25:33
- Mike’s strategy when using video content – 28:27
- Where you can find Judson – 30:34
- Mike spending time with his employees in the Philippines – 32:00
You can find Judson and check out his company’s work over at butter.la.
And if you haven’t signed up yet, we are closing our EcomCrew Premium registration tonight at 11:59 p.m. and wouldn’t be opening again until next quarter.
Sign up now to get one-on-one support from Dave and I as well as access to our exclusive Facebook group, monthly webinars, and Premium courses.
Finally, if you like this episode, please leave us a review over at iTunes.
Until the next episode! Happy selling!