E334: 5 Reasons Why Videos Are Essential for Growing Your BusinessSeptember in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Hello and welcome to E334 of the EcomCrew podcast!
Today, I am joined by Judson Morgan, who is an actor, entrepreneur, and more importantly, the founder of Butter, a video ad agency that helps ecommerce businesses tell their brand and product stories through high-quality videos.
In this episode, Judson and I talk about
- What a video is worth – 4:18
- How other platforms adapted to the rise of video marketing – 5:50
- How Judson started with Butter – 7:15
- The challenges of making video content – 9:43
- How much videos increase conversion rate – 11:37
- How to make good video content with little budget – 13:33
- The importance of brand storytelling – 18:00
- Butter’s case studies – 20:34
- Versatility of videos – 23:24
- Using keyword strategy along with video content – 25:33
- Mike’s strategy when using video content – 28:27
- Where you can find Judson – 30:34
- Mike spending time with his employees in the Philippines – 32:00
You can find Judson and check out his company’s work over at butter.la.
And if you haven’t signed up yet, we are closing our EcomCrew Premium registration tonight at 11:59 p.m. and wouldn’t be opening again until next quarter.
Sign up now to get one-on-one support from Dave and I as well as access to our exclusive Facebook group, monthly webinars, and Premium courses.
Finally, if you like this episode, please leave us a review over at iTunes.
Until the next episode! Happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.