E347: Under the Hood Catch-Up with Cory Stout of WoodiesNovember in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
In this episode, I talk to him again to see how his business is doing and how my advice to him almost three years ago worked out. We also talk about the future of ecommerce, his plans for the next year, and other random stuff about being an entrepreneur in this day and age.
- How being consistent helped in growing my sites – 3:42
- How Cory implemented my email marketing advice in his business – 7:35
- Living in a world of infinite leverage – 9:40
- Assessing Cory’s plan to make an eCEO – 12:20
- What decisions are worth making and which ones should be delegated – 16:48
- The effects of raising your products’ prices – 24:44
- Living in the present vs. living online – 29:20
- The philosophy that best defines me – 32:36
- The future of ecommerce – 36:15
- Will Amazon still be the ecommerce leader in 3 to 5 years? – 40:22
- Cory’s plans for 2021 – 45:58
If you want to know more about Cory’s business, you can check out his awesome sunglasses over at woodies.com.
If you want to be a guest at the podcast, you can sign up now to get an hour of free coaching. This is also an opportunity for you to create more awareness about your brand while we get awesome content for the podcast. It’s a win-win!
And if you’re getting value out of the business advice we give to guests on the show, you’ll love our upcoming webinar.
Get the chance to ask us anything on December 1 during our Q&A webinar. This is a feature that we give exclusively to EcomCrew Premium members, but we’re letting you experience it for free.
All you have to do is sign up and show up on December 1 at 10 AM (PST).
I hope you enjoyed this episode, and if you did, please leave us a review over on iTunes.
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.