E365: The Best Productivity Hacks for Entrepreneurs with Chris BelloFebruary in Ecom-Crew-Podcast
Ever felt like you have waaay too much on your plate?
So have I, and so have a lot of other entrepreneurs.
Making the best use of your time and staying productive are essential ingredients for success in e-commerce. Which is why today, we’ll be talking about productivity hacks with Chris Bello.
Chris has a wealth of knowledge in supply chain management and he hosts the Entrepreneur Motivation Podcast, which is tailored to productivity mindset and optimizing your day-to-day processes.
He also runs his own personal brand and he deals in real estate all over the US.
In this episode, Chris and I talk about some common challenges that e-commerce business owners, particularly solopreneurs, face. We then share some productivity hacks that help us stay focused on our goals, get the most value out of our time and energy, and scale our business without ending up feeling miserable.
- An introduction to Chris Bello – 3:37
- What you can do to avoid facing a seemingly infinite to-do list – 7:06
- The shiny object syndrome and how entrepreneurs can avoid it – 13:00
- Knowing what your focus is and the value of being able to say “No.” – 16:58
- Chris’s scorecard strategy for making the best use of his time – 23:46
- The power of outsourcing and delegating tasks – 29:02
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
- The 4-hour Work Week, Tim Ferriss
- The E Myth, Michael E. Gerber
- Essentialism, Greg McKeown
I had a blast having Chris on the show and I’m excited to try out his time hacks. If you want to dive into his productivity-driven content, head over to his website, hit him up on Instagram, or connect with him on Clubhouse.
What are some of your personal productivity hacks? Let us know and don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode.
Until the next one, happy selling!
Michael started his first business when he was 18 and is a serial entrepreneur. He got his start in the online world way back in 2004 as an affiliate marketer. From there he grew as an SEO expert and has transitioned into ecommerce, running several sites that bring in a total of 7-figures of revenue each year.