Starting out in ecommerce from zero to a million is tough, and scaling your business further from $1M to $10M is equally daunting.
My guest today is Chase Clymer. He is the co-founder of the Electric Eye Agency, which specializes in helping online entrepreneurs scale their ecommerce businesses. He also hosts the awesome Honest Ecommerce Podcast, which I’m sure a lot of you will find value in as well.
For this episode, Chase and I will be talking about his company’s brand-scaling framework that focuses on three key metrics: average order value, conversion rate, and sessions.
We also talk about the common pain points of sellers on Shopify and why it’s still among the best solutions out there as well as how much an effective content engine can do for your business.
- What Chase has been up to for the past several years – 3:06
- Digging deeper into their brand-scaling framework – 4:27
- Key things that you need to do to improve your metrics – 10:54
- The value of developing a content engine in ecommerce – 23:35
- How to get more people atop your funnel and increase sessions – 28:57
I wanna thank Chase for teaching us a lot in this episode. There’s definitely a lot of value here if you’re a $1M seller who’s struggling to take your business to new heights. If you have more questions, you can reach out to him at [email protected]. Also be sure to check out his awesome Honest Ecommerce.
Lastly, if you haven’t already, head over to iTunes and leave us a review. It helps more than you know.
Until the next one, happy selling and we’ll talk to you soon!