As the pandemic continues to drag on, running a successful ecommerce business is not without its challenges. 2021 may not have been the COVID-free year Dave and I wanted for our businesses, but that’s not to say it was all bad.
It wasn’t an easy year, but looking back, there were plenty of reasons to celebrate too, which we will talk about in this episode – and we may or may not discuss a little bit about our new but still secret new business.
- Was 2021 a good year? – 2:10
- The year in numbers, starting with IceWraps – 5:25
- Offroading – 8:20
- Mike’s forecast for IceWraps – 11:47
- How freight rates could affect business – 12:55
- Wild Baby – 16:55
- TAC9ER – 21:41
- Super Secret Brand – 28:55
- Mike’s wins and losses – 37:52
- Dave’s wins and losses – 43:20
2021 was quite the year, huh? There were some moments of adversity there, but we persevered. Now that we’ve begun a new year, we’re looking forward to better days for business and an auspicious launch of our new project, which will come very soon.
That’s a wrap for this week’s podcast. You guys know the drill: leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our content. Make sure to tune in to next week’s episode as it will be quite a special one. Happy selling!