Mike catches up with PostPilot’s Drew Sanocki to talk about spotting opportunities in business, the bullishness of SaaS, and the efficacy of real mail in today’s environment.
Ever since I attended eCommerceFuel Live five or six years ago, I’ve always admired Drew Sanocki for his knowledge and experience in the business.
Drew is the founder and executive chairman of PostPilot, a service that aims to help businesses grow through direct mail by creating personalized postcard campaigns.
In this episode, Drew and I discuss some of the milestones in our ecommerce journey, the gold mine that is SaaS, and how direct mail is the way to go these days.
- Intro – 0:00
- Mike and Dave’s New Business – 1:08
- How Mike met Drew – 4:05
- Mike’s approach to buying an ecommerce business – 6:08
- Drew’s thoughts on the current business landscape – 12:40
- Seeing an opportunity and grabbing it – 15:41
- Advantages of venturing into SaaS – 19:24
- Growing a SaaS company – 24:12
- Advantages of email – 32:06
- PostPilot’s Godfather Offer – 37:02
Drew, thank you for joining me again on the podcast. I look forward to seeing you in person soon. If you guys need help with marketing for your business, Drew has got an awesome treat for you: click here for PostPilot’s Godfather offer.
As always, leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!