E434: Using Post Cards to Touch Base with Customers in a Touchless World
Mike catches up with PostPilot’s Drew Sanocki to talk about spotting opportunities in business, the bullishness of SaaS, and the efficacy of real mail in today’s environment.
Ever since I attended eCommerceFuel Live five or six years ago, I’ve always admired Drew Sanocki for his knowledge and experience in the business.
Drew is the founder and executive chairman of PostPilot, a service that aims to help businesses grow through direct mail by creating personalized postcard campaigns.
In this episode, Drew and I discuss some of the milestones in our ecommerce journey, the gold mine that is SaaS, and how direct mail is the way to go these days.
- Intro – 0:00
- Mike and Dave’s New Business – 1:08
- How Mike met Drew – 4:05
- Mike’s approach to buying an ecommerce business – 6:08
- Drew’s thoughts on the current business landscape – 12:40
- Seeing an opportunity and grabbing it – 15:41
- Advantages of venturing into SaaS – 19:24
- Growing a SaaS company – 24:12
- Advantages of email – 32:06
- PostPilot’s Godfather Offer – 37:02
Drew, thank you for joining me again on the podcast. I look forward to seeing you in person soon. If you guys need help with marketing for your business, Drew has got an awesome treat for you: click here for PostPilot’s Godfather offer.
As always, leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoyed this episode. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!