Welcome to the podcast edition of Brand Report! In this series, we share with you our revenue across all our brands every month, so you can see what we did wrong and what we did right.
In February, we raked in a total of $621,816, compared to March's revenue numbers, where we broke past the $700,000 barrier. IceWraps continues the upward trend in sales, but one thing remains to be a source of difficulty: logistics.
Here are key points from this episode:
- Intro – 0:00
- Recap, overview of revenue – 2:05
- Covid’s impact on business – 4:30
- Running out of stock – 5:50
- Dropping prices – 8:05
- Challenges in forecasting – 10:20
- Dealing with rising freight costs and logistics issues – 15:00
- Mike’s experience at eCommerceFuel Live – 20:55
- Key takeaways from the event – 23:45
All in all, several factors played into this outcome, but the increase in freight rates continues to be a headache.
That’s it for our Brand Report for March 2022. While we’re certainly hoping for better days, March was definitely the best so far.
If you want to see a more detailed and comprehensive breakdown of our revenue numbers for the past few months, check out the blog post up on our website.
Don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our podcast. Tune in next month for our April Brand Report. Till then, happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!