It’s time for another Brand Report! Compared to March, there’s a slight decline in last month’s revenue numbers. But that’s not to say April was all bad.
April was a hectic month for me. After over six months of working with several developers, we finally got to launch Tactical.com’s new look, which I am very happy about.
Dave also shares about a recent oopsie doopsie he had with one of his product listings and accidentally changing the price from $199.99 to $19.99. Yikes.
An exciting update on Knitting.com: Hannah (our first new hire) flew in to record some videos with us. I don’t know how we did it, but we managed to script and record around 20 videos.
We’re also eyeing to produce at least 10 products. While I’m not confident we can make it this year, Dave is willing to air freight everything just so we can make it in time for the holidays.
Here are the highlights from this episode, including the launch date for the Knitting.com content website!
- Intro – 0:00
- Reconnecting in person, and meeting the team – 1:11
- April’s revenue numbers – 3:14
- A deeper dive into Dave’s revenue numbers – 4:25
- Tactical.com redesign – 9:53
- Challenges of website development – 12:42
- Recording videos for Knitting (and the launch date) – 15:48
- The content plan for Knitting – 16:04
- Dave’s pricing oopsies – 20:48
- An attempt to lower insurance costs for Dave’s products – 23:21
- Product development for Knitting.com – 27:34
- Wrapping up – 31:42
That’s it for our April Brand Report. Revenue is a little flat, but it was a productive month nonetheless. Here’s to hoping May will be better.
When this episode is out, I’ll probably be in Cebu by then. While I’m there with the team, we’ll be recording a few episodes for the podcast so stay tuned for that.
Don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our content. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!