Coming from a family of entrepreneurs, I am very much aware of how unstable and unpredictable life in the business can be. The journey is never linear.
Fellow Vegasite Jonathan Jesper, who has never had a job, has been an entrepreneur his whole life – he’s no stranger to failure.
He lived in a van straight out of high school; went to college and then dropped out; and eventually, as he described, “failed into ecommerce.”
Jonathan’s life as an entrepreneur is quite the story. From selling flowers at high school graduations to running his own Amazon business, he certainly knows the hustle.
Check out the highlights from this episode:
- Intro – 0:00
- Background on Jonathan – 2:16
- Jonathan’s early years as an entrepreneur – 3:20
- Benefits of traveling – 6:19
- Being “stuck” in our beliefs – 7:32
- Transitioning to ecommerce – 9:46
- Inventing a market – 13:04
- Dealing with failure – 16:01
- The relativity of success – 20:42
- The blueprint of life – 23:16
- Connecting the dots – 30:36
- Helpful resources – 34:14
That was a great and insightful conversation, Jonathan. Thank you for coming on the podcast. This episode is a reminder that it’s important to reevaluate what success means to us.
Speaking of success, if you want some tips on how to build a successful Amazon business, EcomCrew Premium is open to new members until Friday. Sign up now to get all the cool perks.
As always, don’t forget to leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy our content. Happy selling and we’ll see you in the next one!