eCommerceFuel’s eCommerce Trends Report is an annual survey of 7-8 figure store owners that provides a unique and detailed look into which trends are shaping the ecommerce landscape year over year.
Joining me for this episode is none other than eCommerceFuel founder Andrew Youderian. We’ll be breaking down the four biggest takeaways from the 2022 edition of the eCommerce Trends Report to paint you a clear picture of the ecommerce ecosystem and how you can take advantage of these insights to grow your business.
Some of the awesome things we talk about include why ROAS is no longer a good success indicator, why raising prices is not as scary as you might think, and what the best ecommerce business model is today.
- Introduction to the 2022 eCommerce Trends Report – 1:08
- Takeaway #1: ROAS Is Wildly Overrated for Success – 4:06
- Takeaway #2: We’ve Hit Peak Amazon – 8:28
- Takeaway #3: You Need to Raise Your Prices (Again) – 13:13
- Sidebar: What seller can learn from artists who constantly reinvent themselves – 22:29
- Takeaway #4: Manufacturing + Storytelling Crushes All Other Models – 24:53
- What the eCommerceFuel community is all about – 32:00
If you want to get into the nitty gritty details of the survey, be sure to check out the full report here. As always, I enjoyed having Andrew on the podcast, and I’m excited to have him back for more episodes soon. You can check out the eCommerceFuel community on their website or hit him up on LinkedIn.
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes. Happy selling and I’ll see you on the next one!