Our guest, Tomer Rabinovich, is a magician-turned-entrepreneur. Without any formal training in sales, he was able to launch and scale multiple e-commerce brands. But aside from running his own business, Tomer is passionate about helping other sellers through mastermind classes and his live lectures. This time, he’s gone a step further and wrote a book for beginner sellers called Ride the Amazon Wave.
In this episode, we talk about the book, how Tomer got started with e-commerce, and the lessons he learned along the way.
- How it all started for Tomer – 2:31
- Failures in e-commerce – 5:28
- Difference between Amazon and Shopify and why it’s okay to focus on one platform – 11:00
- Why it’s hard to build brand loyalty on Amazon – 13:03
- Applying the 6-star experience to land 5-star reviews – 15:05
- Not going after the shiny new objects – 21:33
- How to scale and systemize your business – 23:16
Tomer's book, Ride the Amazon Wave, is a great read for Amazon third-party sellers of all levels. You can purchase the book through Amazon, and if you want to reach out to our guest, go to jointopdog.com.
Check out other episodes from the podcast on iTunes, and don’t forget to leave us a review.