2022 has been a year of changes and innovations in the software space, and EcomCrew is once again polling sellers to find out the Best Amazon Seller Software across five categories:
- Keyword and Product Research
- PPC Management
- Reimbursement Services
- Repricing Tools
- Product Launches
By simply telling us what you think and completing the survey, you’ll get a chance to win a free Annual EcomCrew Premium Membership valued at $2000. Head over to ecomcrew.com/softwarepoll to cast your vote!
For this episode, Dave and I will talk about all the new and popular tools (including ones that Amazon launched just this year) at a high level to give you a rough idea about where the whole seller software ecosystem is headed in the coming years. In a few weeks, we’ll be doing a follow-up episode to talk about the poll results and why sellers think the winning software are the most important for an ecommerce business.
- Intro and catching up — 00:00
- What EcomCrew’s’ annual software poll is all about — 3:14
- Significant innovations in terms of Amazon software — 7:58
- Areas of improvement for “AI” software — 10:20
- Have Google and Facebook tried to resist these new tools? — 13:00
- Has the average budget for seller software gone down significantly? — 17:58
- Why Amazon is rolling out its own seller tools — 20:34
- How to vote on EcomCrew’s Software Pool — 23:02
Don’t forget to cast your vote over on ecomcrew.com/softwarepoll and get a chance to win an annual EcomCrew Premium membership free for your troubles.
Also, don’t forget to follow and leave us a review over on iTunes if you enjoy all our content. It helps more than you know.
Until the next one, happy selling!