Prime Day is fast approaching and Jake Zaristian from JungleScout is back on the podcast to talk about it. Together, we'll be talking about the strategies that you should be doing before, during and after the biggest shopping holiday of the year.
With the biggest Amazon shopping holiday quickly approaching, Jake is back on the podcast to talk about some tips and strategies that you can incorporate and start assimilating into your business.
- Defining your goals – Being profit-driven or growth-driven? – 2:39
- How Mike would personally approach Prime Day – 4:04
- Why it's important to know your profitability for Prime Day – 5:41
- Strategy #1: Start your strategies now! – 7:40
- Strategy #2: Comparing last year's sales data – 8:55
- Strategy #3: Acquiring new customers during Prime Day – 11:27
- The results from these pre-planning strategies – 12:47
- Hack #1: Running Lightning Deals AFTER Prime Day – 17:29
- Why Increasing Ad Budgets on your best keywords WORK – 20:38
- What JungleScout expects to see this year – 23:37
- Amazon Live and Influencers – 26:12
I want to say thank you again to Jake Zaristian from JungleScout for coming on the podcast.
If you're interested in subscribing to JungleScout and want to use our affiliate link, click here.
I hope you enjoyed this latest installment of the podcast. As always, feel free to leave a comment below.
If you think this episode has been useful to you, please take a moment to leave us a review on iTunes.