Today, Dave and I are diving into some events this year that have led to me ultimately choosing to let go of all my brands.
We discussed a little bit on the last podcast episode, but Dave and I also discuss the rest of my plans for the future and moving towards embodying The One Thing.
Here’s a few specific questions that Dave tossed out:
Were your other businesses being negatively impacted while you were a CEO for this previous project?
What’s the maximum amount of businesses should a person have while giving a reasonable amount of attention to?
What’s the next business for Mike?
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:35 – Reflecting on the recent sale of our business
- 03:09 – Lessons learned and evaluating decisions
- 09:21 – Balancing multiple projects and finding focus
- 20:54 – The Benefits and Challenges of Multiple E-commerce Brands
- 22:19 – Focusing on a Single E-commerce Brand
- 25:44 – The Decision to Sell Off Brands and Find the One Thing to Focus On
- 27:24 – Vision for the Future and Buying a Business
- 33:04 – Reflecting on the Frustration of Selling the Previous Business
- 36:44 – Changing Business Landscape
- 39:11 – Excitement for a New Business Venture
So stay tuned, as we continue to explore this ever-evolving industry together!
I hope you took away some valuable insights from this episode that you can use to sort out your business goals for this year. Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes if you enjoy our content.
Happy selling and I’ll see you on the next one!